Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quick Update - June 2, 2012

Just a quick update for those of you wondering what has been going on since Wednesday. The port-a-cath was inserted successfully and all is well with it. Thursday, Dr. Johnson's office called and cancelled the appointment because he was sick and so Monday I will have the appointment and will more than likely start chemotherapy on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Today my partner in crime, Gloria will be getting her hair cut to donate her beautiful hair to Locks of Love. I think that is awesome!  I know that women really value their hair and so for Gloria to do something like that is very admirable. This will coincide with the head shaving party scheduled for Monday at my parent's house from 4-7 PM.  If anyone is interested in joining us, please message me on Facebook or my cell phone and I'll get you the address. Until Monday, have a great weekend!

No comments: