Monday, July 2, 2012

Loving Me Through This

This second round of chemotherapy has started to take a toll on me.  I am losing more hair, I'm definitely more tired, and just struggling a little bit.  That is how it works though, not until after the trial of our faith will we see the things that only God knows we need come to fruition.

I just happen to stumble upon a music video from Martina McBride called "I'm Gonna Love You Through It."  This song really touched me because it is my story in reverse.  My beautiful and loving wife Gloria is loving me through this.  Through all the good moments and the unpleasant ones as well.  She keeps me upbeat and happy.  I am so grateful to her and her unconditional love. Thank you for being my rock, and my foundation through this spiritual and trying time. I love you with all my heart and I dedicate this song to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that is a TEAR jerker!!! Love you guys so,so, so, much!!!!!!!

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

Now that I have stopped crying I can finally see the screen! What an amazing song that is!
When I said "YES" to marrying you I knew at some point we were going to have to face trials and hardhsips but I never imagined one of this magnitud was headed our way. However, I am so thankful we can face this together and that life is throwing this at us to show what we really are made of! I am going to love you through this and through whatever else is in store for us. With you by my side... nothing is impossible! Te Amo con todo mi corazon. Lest keep going strong my Rocky! We will win this fight!!!