Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Little While

Many of you know that my brother Nick has an amazing talent for writing songs and putting them into a great array of chords and melodies.  A few years back he and some close friends of his created their band Double or Nothing. They have played many shows over the years and written hundreds of songs. I have to say they are awesome and have real talent. My brother expresses himself through song and when I was diagnosed with cancer it was hard for him to even come to my hospital room let alone know what to say to me. So he did what he does best and wrote me a song. It is called A Little While.

Through life's troubles and sorrows we need to keep in perspective that these things in most cases will only last a little while and even though some things may last our whole lives, our life is but a blink of an eye when we look at the eternal aspect of things. Please take the time to listen to this song, and think about your tough times and know that they will only last a little while.

A Little While

1 comment:

Mom said...

There is another song I cannot listen to without hundreds of tears. I love the song, the writer and who the song is about!!!! Mom