Sunday, September 16, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

With everything that has happened in the last month, Gloria and I decided we needed a break.  So we decided to use some free nights we had in Vegas and headed down there over Labor Day weekend.  We took Zoe and Gloria's aunt with of us of course.  It was great and a lot of fun and all we did was hang out.  I think the fact that we got out of town we kind of forgot about everything and just enjoyed each others company.  Zoe loved the Bellagio's water show even though it would startle her every time the water would shoot up in the air.  She loved the pool too where we stayed.

When I was driving back and forth to St. George during the floods in 2011.  I was making the trip weekly for about  four months.  I never stopped at Cove Fort near Beaver.  This time on our way down we stopped and had one of the best experiences with the missionaries down there getting a tour of Cove Fort and learning about it.  I recommend anyone heading either down or back to take an hour out of your drive and go have a great spiritual experience there.


No comments: